Redfalken

Default Adjusting line spacing

Can you adjust line spacing so two seperate lines of type actually touch each
other (as a design element)? There is always a white line between them when I
try.
garfield-n-odie

Probably not. But an alternative approach would be to put each "line"
in a separate floating text box, and then position the text boxes so
that the letters touch or overlap as desired.

Redfalken wrote:

Can you adjust line spacing so two seperate lines of type actually touch each
other (as a design element)? There is always a white line between them when I
try.

Stefan Blom

Or use "Multiple" and specify a value smaller than 1.

--
Stefan Blom

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can experiment with Exactly line spacing till you get the effect

you
want.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Redfalken" wrote in message
Can you adjust line spacing so two seperate lines of type actually

touch
each
other (as a design element)? There is always a white line between

them
when I
try.

Klaus Linke

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
FWIW, I couldn't ever completely eliminate the space between
lines without truncating the text--at least as displayed; I didn't try printing.

Usually, overlapping lines seem to print fine for me, even though they don't display properly on screen.

I wouldn't bet a whole lot of money on it, though...

Regards,
Klaus