sallysnow

Default how do i change margins from pt to cm

garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change ruler
measurement unit from character units after upgrade to Office XP".

Tools | Options | General: Measurement units.

sallysnow

on 98 not xp

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change ruler
measurement unit from character units after upgrade to Office XP".

garfield-n-odie

98 is a Mac version. Try asking in microsoft.public.mac.office .

sallysnow wrote:

on 98 not xp

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change ruler
measurement unit from character units after upgrade to Office XP".

Daiya Mitchell

I think they meant Windows 98, rather than Word 98. Word 98 is a Mac
version, though, so if you meant Word 98,
See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

If you meant Windows 98, read the article anyhow, sometimes the titles are
misleading.

On 1/12/05 2:27 PM, "garfield-n-odie" wrote:

98 is a Mac version. Try asking in microsoft.public.mac.office .

sallysnow wrote:

on 98 not xp

sallysnow wrote:

--