RBL

Default Why is the printer defaulting to letter, when A4 has been chosen?

Working on a network computer, the printer was reinstalled last week. Since
then, all documents I have worked on previously which have been set up in A4
have not been printing properly. The page setup is A4 and the printer
properties are set to print on A4. However the printer asks for "plain
letter" to be put in a tray. On pressing "go", it will ask if it should use
A4 instead. Press "go" again, and it prints but the bottom margin is higher,
cutting off the bottom of the screen document.

How can this be resolved? Many thanks