Victoria

Default Turning off Line Numbering Macro unformats my document!

I have created a Line Numbering Macro that I have used with success for
several months, on Word 2000.

We updated to MS 2003 6 weeks ago; everytime I run "Line Numbering ON" macro
I created -takes out the first page header, take me to the 2nd page header
and will not un-do.

When I turn this macro "off" it removes the numbers but does not return my
document to the orignal layout.

Is there some reason you're using a macro rather than Word's built-in line
numbering feature? Or is this macro turning the feature on and off? If so,
and especially if it is a recorded macro, the problem may lie in the fact
that the Page Setup dialog in Word 2003 is laid out differently from the one
in Word 2000. Moreover, if you have recorded a macro that involves the Page
Setup dialog, it will have recorded *all* the settings in the dialog, not
just the ones you want to change; you will need to edit those out of the
macro.