Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
l8tto l8tto is offline

Default Mailmerge prints first 2 records then skips two then repeats

I am using mailmerge to print postcards using a mailing list in excel. After
I complete the merge, I print the postcards (4 to a page). What I get
printed are the first two records, then it skips two, then I get the next two
records. So I get records 1,2,5,6 printed on my first page, 9,10,13,14 on
the second page and so on. How do I make it stop skipping records?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It sounds as if you have { NEXT } fields (Next Record fields) in the
wrong places.

There should be one at the beginning of each postcard except the first.

It looks as if there are two at the beginning of postcard "3" and two at the
end of the page.

Peter Jamieson