Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ralph Sutton Ralph Sutton is offline

Default Setting Thunderbird as selected email client in Word 2007?

When I try to send a Word 2007 document as an email, it only gives me Ourlook
as an option as the email client. I do not use Outlook but Mozilla
Thunderbird.

How do I select Thunderbird as the preferred email client, please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918792 "The 'E-mail'
command is missing or is unavailable in Excel 2007, in PowerPoint
2007, or in Word 2007", except you want to set Thunderbird as the
default email program in Method 1.

Ralph Sutton wrote:

When I try to send a Word 2007 document as an email, it only gives me Ourlook
as an option as the email client. I do not use Outlook but Mozilla
Thunderbird.

How do I select Thunderbird as the preferred email client, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ralph Sutton[_2_] Ralph Sutton[_2_] is offline

Ralph Sutton wrote:

When I try to send a Word 2007 document as an email, it only gives me Ourlook
as an option as the email client. I do not use Outlook but Mozilla
Thunderbird.

How do I select Thunderbird as the preferred email client, please?

Thanks but the options there are still MS options; there doesnt seem to be
a provision to browse for anothyer email client.
Unfortunately the only options tghere are Outlook and Outlook Express. There is no provision to browse to find Thunderbird.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have Thunderbird set as your default mail client in Control Panel |
Internet Options?

http://word.mvps.org

"Ralph Sutton" wrote in message
news