Raymond O'Neill

Default Send link to help ...

Hi!

How can I send a link that takes the person to the help file on their
machine...of course I'm assuming that we all have the same Office suite
installed and that the location of my help files are the same as the other
persons.

Am I clear?

TIA
Raymond

Link bhm7319 Microsoft Word Help 3 November 3rd 05 10:15 PM
Extra space when pasting link from excel to word as unformatted te 0013 Microsoft Word Help 11 January 31st 05 06:17 PM
Relative path in LINK field ? Timvdv Microsoft Word Help 2 January 17th 05 11:41 AM
Can't send document to flash drive from within Word dob11 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 7th 05 04:11 PM
Word 2003 does not link with Excel'97 document dick provo0st Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 10:17 PM