Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark77 Mark77 is offline

Default How do I see a list of my macros with their shortcut keystrokes?

Iam using Office word 2007. I made some macros. When I hit the macro button
I see the macros but I can't find the shortcut keys I have assigned to them
or any way to edit them. When I hit the edit button it opens up the macros
but does not show the shortcut keys.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:10:01 -0700, Mark77
wrote:

Iam using Office word 2007. I made some macros. When I hit the macro button
I see the macros but I can't find the shortcut keys I have assigned to them
or any way to edit them. When I hit the edit button it opens up the macros
but does not show the shortcut keys.

I guess you could consider it a shortcoming of Word, but you can't
find the shortcuts by looking at anything associated with the macros.
Instead, you have to go through the Customize Keyboard dialog and set
the category there to Macros.

The quick way to get there is to right-click the Quick Access Toolbar
and choose Customize. (The long way is Office button Word Options
Customize.) In that dialog, click the "Keyboard shortcuts: Customize"
button.

Scroll the Categories list to the bottom and click Macros. Then choose
a macro name in the Macros list on the right, and look in the Current
Keys box to see what was assigned.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman