Robert Sharon

Default Word 2002 Activation connection

I have a problem with trying to "Activate by using the Internet" for Word
2002 due to an MS Word message response, as follows:

A communication error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at
this time. Please try again later, or select the Telephone option to speak
with a Customer Support Representative.

1. Why does this occur every time I try to use the internet option?

2. What telephone number can I use for product activation?

Robert Sharon

No, the message did not provide a phone number. I can try to find it on the
website suggested by the previous response to this message. Apparently, the
internet connection method is not functioning right now.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Does the message you get not give you a phone number? Or is there not a
phone number in the Help | Activate Product dialog?

so
all may benefit.

"Robert Sharon" wrote in message
I have a problem with trying to "Activate by using the Internet" for

Word
2002 due to an MS Word message response, as follows:

A communication error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at
this time. Please try again later, or select the Telephone option to

speak
with a Customer Support Representative.

1. Why does this occur every time I try to use the internet option?

2. What telephone number can I use for product activation?

Robert Sharon

I successfully activated Word 2002 with the telephone option! Thanks for
providing the link to Microsoft for the telephone number so it could be
done.

"Robert Sharon" wrote in message
No, the message did not provide a phone number. I can try to find it on

the
website suggested by the previous response to this message. Apparently,

the
internet connection method is not functioning right now.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Does the message you get not give you a phone number? Or is there not a
phone number in the Help | Activate Product dialog?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.