Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdc jdc is offline

Default Word Hidden Information

I am using Word 2003. I was told that hidden information about the document
be found in word document, and that 'meta tags' could be viewed. I am not
able to find info on this topic and am only able to locate File/Properties
for more a source for more document information. Is there other hidden
information that can be found if Tools/Track Changes is enabled? Please
advise.

Thanks
jay