wonita

Default Stop Getting Started Task Pane from opening autoatically

The Microsoft Office Online Getting Started Task Pane opens automtically when
I launch the Word program. How do I disable it? I'd rather just have the
new document shown on the screen.
HJD

Choose Tools, Options, and on the dialogue box click the "View" tab. Uncheck
the
Start-up Task Pane box.

-hjd

"wonita" wrote:

The Microsoft Office Online Getting Started Task Pane opens automtically when
I launch the Word program. How do I disable it? I'd rather just have the
new document shown on the screen.

Jay Freedman

And if that doesn't work (sometimes it does, sometimes not), visit
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...owTaskPane.htm and
download the Task Pane Controller.

--
Regards,