Joe Rogers

Default formatting text prob

Hi,

Using MSWord 2000.

I'm trying to format a document which was previously save in 'text format'.
I've imported it but cant seem to replace 'outlined boxes' which are between
letters.

Is there a simple solution to this?

Joe

Chuck Davis

"Joe Rogers" wrote in message
k...
Hi,

Using MSWord 2000.

I'm trying to format a document which was previously save in 'text
format'.
I've imported it but cant seem to replace 'outlined boxes' which are
between
letters.

Is there a simple solution to this?

Joe

Joe,
1. Select and copy all content in the text format document and then Paste
Special into your Word document.
2. Open Notepad, select and copy all content in the text format document,
paste into Notepad, then select and copy all in Notepad into Word.

Word Formatting entire document instead of selected text... Kara Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 10:22 PM
Formatting of Text in Chart KSBMW2040 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 10:06 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
eliminating tick marks and formatting selected text r frank Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 01:05 PM
When I change text formatting, the entire document is changed mikem Microsoft Word Help 3 December 10th 04 04:07 PM