Matthew19

Default Spanish spell check should understand voseo as in Argentina

The Spanish spell check for Microsoft Word doesn't understand the voseo.
Many countries in South and Central America use this form of speach (which is
a special conjugation of the verb) and I think Microsoft should make their
spell check recognize this conjugation. For examaple, tú tienes, vos tenés,
tú eres, vos sos, tú andas, vos andás. The spell check marks all of the
verbs in vos as incorrect. How does that make 40 million people in Argentina
feel, where the use of the voseo is the most widely spread. In Argentina vos
replaces tú in 95% of cases.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Even when I choose Spanish (Argentina), el voseo forms are not recognized. I
wonder if there is a special implementation available for Argentina. I have
some folks I can ask. I'll post what I find out.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
news