Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim Dixon Jim Dixon is offline

Default Paper size error

Maybe I'm trying too hard, but my boss is using Word 2002, and when he goes
into "Tools", "Letters and Mailing", and "Envelopes and Labels" and just
tries to print a one-off envelope, he gets an error, "wrong paper size". If
I set the paper size originally, before going into "Tools", to Envelope, no
problems, but that's a pain.

I'm using the same program on my computer, with the same model printer (HP
DJ 5650), and it has no problems, I don't have to set a paper size for it to
print a simple envelope.

If it's any help, I'm on Win XP Home, but he's on Win XP Pro (new computer
came with it).