Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ZLYS ZLYS is offline

Default Cannot get quotation marks to appear as text in merge if field

I am tryingt to include a text string as follows as one of the results
in an if merge field in word 2003:
("acme")

I have tried placing a backslash before each quotation mark and some
other recommendations i found online and on microsoft. Hiwever the
result does not dispaly correctly with the quotation marks and
parentheses. Any help would be appreciated.