Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pschrader pschrader is offline

Default Undoing changes only for a range of text ?

Hi !

I have a question about MS Word 2002 under Windows XP (or just about MS
Word).

Is it possible to undo changes only for a range in the word document?
I tried marking the range with the mouse und pushing CTRL + Z, but this did
not work.

Any ideas ?

Your helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

No, this is not possible. You can neither Undo selective actions (you have
to Undo everything back to the action you want to reverse) nor Undo for
selected text.

http://word.mvps.org

"pschrader" wrote in message
Hi !

I have a question about MS Word 2002 under Windows XP (or just about MS
Word).

Is it possible to undo changes only for a range in the word document?
I tried marking the range with the mouse und pushing CTRL + Z, but this
did not work.

Any ideas ?

Your helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

But if you edit with tracked changes on, you can do both.

Pam

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
No, this is not possible. You can neither Undo selective actions (you have
to Undo everything back to the action you want to reverse) nor Undo for
selected text.

Hi !

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]