Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pauly Pauly is offline

Default How do I prevent users to copy content in MS Word 2007

Please help, need to protect word documents from copying content.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Maybe with IRM (Information Rights Management)

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Pauly" wrote in message
Please help, need to protect word documents from copying content.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It all boils down to one thing - You can't. If it can be seen, it can be
copied.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]