Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rhossydd Rhossydd is offline

Default Automating copy and paste

I want text I add to a table cell to be automaticly copied to another cell.
In Excel it would be easy enough, but I can't see a way of doing this in Word.
Can someone suggest which sort of approach might work best please ?

Thanks

Using Word 2002 on XP sp3
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Rhossydd wrote:
I want text I add to a table cell to be automaticly copied to another
cell.
In Excel it would be easy enough, but I can't see a way of doing this
in Word. Can someone suggest which sort of approach might work best
please ?

Thanks

Using Word 2002 on XP sp3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rhossydd Rhossydd is offline

Thanks Jay,

That's a pretty comprehensive set of solutions on that page.
A shame none of them seem particularly easy to implement at first look.
I'll try to work through some of the options and see if any of them meet my
requirements, but it may be easier to use a craftily formatted Excel page
instead.