Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules[_2_] Bert Coules[_2_] is offline

Default Exporting a macro from one PC to another - advice appreciated

I'm using Word 2000 and some years ago I had a programmer write me a
custom-designed utility (I've called it a macro in the subject heading, but
I'm not well up on these things and I suppose it might well not be). I
installed it using his instructions (long since lost, alas), and it's called
into operation from the Tools menu.

I'd like to install it again on a new PC, but haven't the faintest idea how
to go about it. Any advice (or a pointer in the right direction for advice)
would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Bert