Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
samxtc

Default How can I merge data into a form from the keyboard vs data file?

I have a form that contains a std layout with changing entries (ie. parts
numbers and quantities). I would like to have the curser jump from a
completed entry to the next accepting data from the keyboard. I have done
this many years ago but was it in WordPerfect? Mmmm

Apprciate any help

Sam
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charles Kenyon

What you are talking about is what Word calls an "online form." Check this
in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. You may also want to look at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"samxtc" wrote in message
I have a form that contains a std layout with changing entries (ie. parts
numbers and quantities). I would like to have the curser jump from a
completed entry to the next accepting data from the keyboard. I have done
this many years ago but was it in WordPerfect? Mmmm

Apprciate any help

Sam

Word Mail Merge Data Form Maureen Mailmerge 3 November 18th 05 05:03 AM
Add checkboxes with macro in Merge document? Bryan L Tables 3 October 19th 05 04:05 PM
DotNet Data Table as Mail Merge Data Source goraya Mailmerge 1 July 7th 05 09:51 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Merge Document and Fill in Form (Word 2000) t0kein Mailmerge 5 April 6th 05 05:42 PM