Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

Default Spell check is not allowing ignore or changes on undo edit

Please help my spell checker for Word 2007 student edition is not working it
only allows me to undo edits it will not go through the document and allow me
to ignore or change anything, I 've checked all settings, reinstalled,
repaired, and checked registry.... Thanks so much