Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terri N Terri N is offline

Default Hebrew text in Word 2003

I'm typing a 300-page book that is in English but will have Hebrew text
inserted, a word here, a phrase there. Someone else will be typing in the
Hebrew, or at least typing it into a document so I can paste it into mine.

My problem is that the Hebrew isn't flowing from right to left properly. It
appears to be right to left, and I've been told that it mostly is, but words
will be switched around, numbered paragraphs have the number on the left
instead of the right, etc. And the "Text Direction" isn't active on my
Format menu--it's grayed out.

I can use some good instruction on how to use Hebrew/right-to-left text.
I'm also wondering if there is something I need to install in order to be
able to do this--something that didn't get installed initially, or perhaps
some support I should download. Thanks for any help...!
--
Terri