Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
digifigi digifigi is offline

Default Non-repeating Text in Mail Merge

Using Word2007, I'm trying to create class rosters or a list of names of
students for specific classes in one document. I would like to have the
class name appear at the top of the page and the students listed below. I
can get one list using "skip if blank" and "if..then", but the class name
keeps repeating for every record. I know I can put the class name in the
header, but I'd like to have more than one class in the document. The data
document is an excel file.
I haven't even tried to do more than one class in the document. Is that
possible? Some students (which is what the individual records are based on)
are in more than one class.
--
digifigi