Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default Default settings

In Word 2007, I want to have the spacing option "Don't add space between
paragraphs of the same style" set as my default option for new documents.
Does anyone know how to do this? It seems that just clicking the "Default"
button doesn't work. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Open normal.dotm in Word. Apply the style you want to the start paragraph.
Add a character. Delete it then save and close the template. New documents
will start in that style.

John wrote:
In Word 2007, I want to have the spacing option "Don't add space
between paragraphs of the same style" set as my default option for
new documents. Does anyone know how to do this? It seems that just
clicking the "Default" button doesn't work. Thanks.

Default Settings Kat H. Microsoft Word Help 3 September 7th 07 12:12 PM
Default settings D.H. Cesare New Users 2 August 22nd 07 08:33 PM
Default Settings Christine Microsoft Word Help 1 May 26th 06 04:58 AM
default settings jinkiej Microsoft Word Help 1 August 18th 05 06:08 PM
Default settings Jack Microsoft Word Help 3 March 23rd 05 01:29 PM