Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cyrano de Peter

Default Eliminate Track Changes

I inadvertantly hit track changes and now I can't eliminate it by clicking on
track chanes again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Ctrl+Shift+E should toggle track changes on and off.

"Cyrano de Peter" wrote:

I inadvertantly hit track changes and now I can't eliminate it by clicking on
track chanes again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Clicking on the Track Changes button enables or disables that
feature. To get rid of the changes that were tracked while the
feature was enabled, you must click on the "Accept All Changes in
Document" command on the Reviewing toolbar. See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for more information.