Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Will McKinley Will McKinley is offline

Default WORD 2007 Cursor will nto appear!

I'm sure the solution is embarrasingly simple, but ever since I had to do a
System Recovery, and lost data and programs and had to reinstall everything,
my WORD 2007 p[resents me with an odd behavior: The cursor will not appear on
a new document or a Quick Template document. I get it all ready in terms of
font, paragraphs, lines, etc. and no matter whether I use New Document or a
Template or Quick Style, the cusor does not appear, and so I cannot write
anything. Would anyone kindly point out to me what I am doing wrong and what
I should do? Thanks.
--
Will McKinley