Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Check box

Did you remember to put the template in your startup folder? Then you
should be able to insert an AutoText entry from the "Toggles"
category; double-clicking would then change from checked to unchecked
(and vice versa).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hong" wrote in message
I download the template follow the instruction, but it's not active,

I can
insert a check box, but I can't uncheck and check, and I also can't

resize
it, what did I do wrong?

Thank you for your help!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can use the template available at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hong" wrote in message
I have read some document for how to create a check box, but I
follow the
step, I can see the checkbox & uncheckbox under
Insert/Autotext/Checkboxes,
but when I click on the Checkbox, showing like this,

{MACROBUTTON
Uncheckit?}, preview page showing: Error! Bookmark not defined.

I don't kow about programming, I am learning.
what did I do wrong for the checkboxes.

Thanks for everyone's help.