Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jknitt jknitt is offline

Default Word2007 Negative Viewing

How do I set Word2007 to view pages as black with white text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

You should be able to set the background to black and the text will change to
white automatically. This is how we do it in Word 2003. Check the Format
areas for background.

How do I set Word2007 to view pages as black with white text?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi TedMi is offline

Just make sure that your text color is set to "Automatic" and not Black - in
the latter case, you'll get black text on a black background.
--
TedMi

negative amount ah Microsoft Word Help 2 August 18th 08 07:45 AM
Display Negative Value as Positive Martha Mailmerge 3 November 17th 07 08:40 PM
Logo's print as a negative Mike Faulkner Microsoft Word Help 2 June 16th 05 06:15 PM
Negative Line Spacing AlexL Formatting Long Documents 2 April 21st 05 11:05 AM
Negative numbers at end of line Ruth Levinson Microsoft Word Help 10 February 28th 05 10:13 PM