Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
brainless_uk via OfficeKB.com brainless_uk via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default hyperlink misery

I have managed to create a hyperlink in a word document using a powerpoint
slide, reduced to a managable size. I like the way it looks! However when I
again try to do the same thing in another word doc all I get is text! I have
tried copy and paste, tried paste as a hyperlink and paste special. Sometimes
I get the slide other times text.
My query is simply is this just one of those things or is there a foolproof
way of making sure the slides always insert?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

brainless_uk via OfficeKB.com wrote:
I have managed to create a hyperlink in a word document using a
powerpoint slide, reduced to a managable size. I like the way it
looks! However when I again try to do the same thing in another word
doc all I get is text! I have tried copy and paste, tried paste as a
hyperlink and paste special. Sometimes I get the slide other times
text.
My query is simply is this just one of those things or is there a
foolproof way of making sure the slides always insert?

You'll have to give a more precise description I think. Explain how your'e
doing it, what bookmarks, where, how reference, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Artful_Dodger via OfficeKB.com Artful_Dodger via OfficeKB.com is offline

This is not an informed suggestion, just a wild guess. Have you tried using
the format painter tool (Ctrl+shift+C)?

Pls describe how "all you get is text."