Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

Default Waiting on My Office Word Upgrade to Arrive.

Hello I'm bored I'm a word 2002 user from My xp days I recently got vista and
had to Order Word 2007 What's killing me I ordered an upgrade that was back
Ordered So I got 2 excited installed office trial till it got here we'll it's
not here yet and when I read up on the upgrade I had to reinstall 2002 so the
upgrade would detect the previous build and so if word 2007 ever gets here
I'll be happy again. Then I got a friend he's like get office you need
office. But all I ever use is Word I have no Need for the other stuff. So I
sit and wait for the Big Brown truck to arrive and drop off my Office word
2007 Upgrade it's been 2 weeks total Well that's My Messy story.
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

the Well with Vista Ultimate it Made me reinstall windows xp SP2 before it
would run the upgrade so I was worried the Word 2007 would do The same
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Mikro,

If you have the Word 2002 CD you don't need to have it installed to install an Office 2007 upgrade product. The upgrade will ask
for the prior/qualifying version product CD during setup.

============
"MikroXP" wrote in message ...
Hello I'm bored I'm a word 2002 user from My xp days I recently got vista and
had to Order Word 2007 What's killing me I ordered an upgrade that was back
Ordered So I got 2 excited installed office trial till it got here we'll it's
not here yet and when I read up on the upgrade I had to reinstall 2002 so the
upgrade would detect the previous build and so if word 2007 ever gets here
I'll be happy again. Then I got a friend he's like get office you need
office. But all I ever use is Word I have no Need for the other stuff. So I
sit and wait for the Big Brown truck to arrive and drop off my Office word
2007 Upgrade it's been 2 weeks total Well that's My Messy story.
--
MikroXP
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You should have asked for some advice because you have no need to install
either Windows XP for Vista or a previous version of Word to install Office
2007.

See
http://www.windowsitpro.com/mobile/p...D=95011&News=1
for instructions installing Vista.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"MikroXP" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

Ah see though I'm messing with gateway Oem build stuff that trick doesn't
work I tried
As for my Office Word 2007 It's almost here.