Adi Raviv

Default How do I prevent unauthorized copying of sections of Word doc?

I am using Word 2003. I want to prevent the ability to right-click on a
document and copy sections (including digital signatures). Any suggestions?
Charles Kenyon

Realistically, you cannot do this. Anything that can be read can be copied.
You can make it more difficult to copy.

You can protect a document for forms. Tools Protect. If it has no
formfields it can be read or printed. Text in it cannot be selected or
copied. However, this is very easy to get around (less than 30 seconds) if
someone knows how, so it is not security by any stretch of the imagination.

One level up is to convert to a pdf file.

But again, if you don't want someone to copy something, don't let that
person see it.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.