Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris Case

Default Mail Merge Print Range Problem

In Word 2003 SP2 I can only print a range of records by typing the range as
e.g. s11-s13 for pages 11 to 13. It seems not able to interpret the Section
Break (New Page) as a page. Without the s prefix, nothing prints. Also when
asking it to print all records it stops after so many for no apparent reason.
Why is this? Thanks for any help.
Chris