Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kila Kila is offline

Default Cannot enfoce protection

I have a form that I created, but "Yes, start enforcing protectino" is greyed
out. What might be wrong? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you checked the box for "Editing restrictions" and selected "Filling in
forms"?

http://word.mvps.org

"Kila" wrote in message
I have a form that I created, but "Yes, start enforcing protectino" is
greyed
out. What might be wrong? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Also make sure that Design Mode is turned off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Kila" wrote in message
I have a form that I created, but "Yes, start enforcing protectino" is
greyed
out. What might be wrong? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that if your form also contains ActiveX controls, macro security may force
Design mode as the document is opened in Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

protection Ruth Microsoft Word Help 10 April 30th 10 05:02 PM
Protection chequer Microsoft Word Help 5 April 30th 09 06:19 AM
protection Carrie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 09 08:09 PM
Protection & Pen and Ink kurlisue Microsoft Word Help 1 March 17th 08 03:54 PM
Protection Judy Tables 5 February 5th 07 07:05 PM