Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WGW WGW is offline

Default How do I email out of Word 2007 and not as Outlook 2007 attachment

In Word 2003 I emailed my templates and messages as Word documents directly
out of Word through Outlook. I can't do this in Word 2007 -- my Word template
and document is attached to an Outlook email. Many people won't take the time
to open an attachment -- this is a real problem. Have Office Professional
Plus 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

This option is not available in the Ribbon but it can be added to the Quick
Access Toolbar.

Right click anywhere in the Quick Access Toolbar (immediately to the right
of the Microsoft Office button)
Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar
Click Customize
In the Choose commands from drop-down list box, select either All Commands
or Commands Not in the Ribbon
Scroll down to Send to Mail Recipient command and select it
Click Add
Click OK

Then open any document you want to send within an e-mail message and click
the button you have just added.

"WGW" wrote:

In Word 2003 I emailed my templates and messages as Word documents directly
out of Word through Outlook. I can't do this in Word 2007 -- my Word template
and document is attached to an Outlook email. Many people won't take the time
to open an attachment -- this is a real problem. Have Office Professional
Plus 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WGW WGW is offline

Default How do I email out of Word 2007 and not as Outlook 2007 attach

Thanks for the info on how to customize the QAT for emailing out of Word. My
email was sent from Outlook. However, I got a 553 relay-prohibited message
back from "System Administrator" (who is this, I'm a one-PC operation) saying
that the "domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts". What is my
problem-solution?