Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wes Wes is offline

Default Word Problem

i had a problem today which seemed like corruption or virus activity, on
opening a saved 2 page word document, the document copied itself to 800 pages
in the same document. I have McAfee anti virus which didnt pick up anything.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

It's probably "plain-vanilla" corruption, certainly not a virus. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Wes wrote:
i had a problem today which seemed like corruption or virus activity,
on opening a saved 2 page word document, the document copied itself
to 800 pages in the same document. I have McAfee anti virus which
didnt pick up anything. Any ideas?

Page setup problem or something causing problem with print Meenie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 07 07:28 AM
Word Problem Nancy Microsoft Word Help 3 July 21st 06 10:23 PM
Word problem Evelyn Microsoft Word Help 2 May 18th 06 12:33 PM
word problem Ms. Kefayati Microsoft Word Help 1 May 4th 06 06:25 PM
problem in word phorte Microsoft Word Help 3 October 24th 05 11:35 AM