Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Blurry

Default Anyone experience degredation in image quality pasted from excel 2

I recently switched to Office 2003 from Office 2000 and noticed a distinct
degredation in image quality when pasting an ole object from excel. When
using office 2000, I would copy, link and paste excel objects in my documents
and the image quality in Word was nearly identical to that seen in Excel.
When I switched to Office 2003, I find that spreadsheets that are embedded in
my word document and linked to excel have have far less image quality than
before. Anyone have any suggestions??