Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Alan Smithee Jr.

Default keyboard short cuts in styles...office word 2003

I'm not seeing where to set keyboard shortcuts in the edit style dialogue.

I've only recently moved from office word 2000 to word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herb Tyson [MVP]

You'd do that in the Customize Keyboards dialog. Choose Tools - Customize
and click the Keyboard button. In the Cust. Kybd dialog, set Categories: to
Styles.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Alan Smithee Jr." wrote in message
I'm not seeing where to set keyboard shortcuts in the edit style dialogue.

I've only recently moved from office word 2000 to word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey

With the Styles and Formatting task pane open:

Formatting of selected textMouse in the window and a down arrow appears.

Click the arrow and click ModifyFormat. The shortcut key option is at the
bottom of the list.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: