Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sky2312 Sky2312 is offline

Default normal.dot resets margins to incorrect size and unable to fix??

I am using Word 2k, my NORMAL.DOT opens with corrct margins, if I insert a
clipart and try to save it or print it, a message comes up asking me to IFX
or IGNORE. Whichever option I click on cahnges the right marin to 5.75cm,
and this does not print corrcetly. Have tried deleting NORMAL.DOT and setting
up a new normal.dot but the issue still arises. HELP PLEASE, cos it's
beginning to get to me now....I am a home office user trying to met a
deadline. Thanks for looking at my problem....an even bigger thanks if you
can resolve it for me.

Sky2312