Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hari Hari is offline

Default Removing graphic icon in word document

Hi,

Im pasting some text (containing links etc) from a web-page to a word
document.

It also pastes some graphic (yellow background with paper scroll like
sign) on to my word document. This graphic is not visible in the web-
page itself. When I right click on this grahic it offers Cut, copy,
Paste and View Script

I want to select all graphic at one go and delete from my doc.

a) How to do it in word?
b) Why are they coming in the first place
c) When I encounter such issue while pasting in excel, I use F5 --
Special -- Objects and it selects all graphic at one go for
subsequent deletion. Is there no shortcut in word to select same type
object etc?

Please guide me (Word pro 2003)

hp