Filoktimon

Default How do I delete a block of text without the annoying "yes/no?" dia

In Word'03 I find that when selecting a block, then pressing the Del key (not
backspace), a dialog saying "Delete? Yes/No" appears in the bottom (status)
bar. Man this slows me down! I have a dim memory of once having had to switch
this off in a previous version of Word.. but can't find it in this one (2003
Pro).

Your Wisdom is most welcome - please email

Many thanks-

Alex.