Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Freddy[_4_] Freddy[_4_] is offline

Default edit template

I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2007. My os is
vista ultimate.

How do I edit the line numbers to make them larger? they appear to be 10
font point. I would like to get them to courier new 12.

Any help is appreciated, in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

LineNumber is a style. You need to edit the style and save it.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Freddy" wrote in message
I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2007. My os is
vista ultimate.

How do I edit the line numbers to make them larger? they appear to be 10
font point. I would like to get them to courier new 12.

Any help is appreciated, in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Freddy[_4_] Freddy[_4_] is offline

I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2007. My os is
vista ultimate.

I would like to edit the line numbers of the template. (They appear on the
left of the double vertical lines in the template) I am unable to access
this area of the template, much less change the style of the numbers. The
numbers are in 9 font size. I would like to change them to 12 font size,
leaving the balance of the template intact.

How do I do this chore?

Any help is appreciated, in advance.