Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DianaGQT DianaGQT is offline

Default Installing Word 2007

Can I just download Word to my Vista based PC? Do I have to buy Office? And
where do I find the dowload?
--
Diana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

There is a trial version that North American users are able to download from
Microsoft.com. There are several ways to obtain Word depending on your
needs. You can purchase just Word on its own or as part of one of the many
Office packages. If you want a bargain offer, you can buy Students &
Teachers suite that lets you install it on three PCs at your home (including
laptops for use away from home, of course).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP