Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] jonniemn@gmail.com is offline

Default Spell Check Word 2007

Our office just upgraded to Word 2007. I noticed that if you start to
spell check in the middle of a document, it will check to the end and
leave anywhere above unchecked. Even if you go back to the top, it
considers the document already checked. Word used to just start from
where you were and once it reached the bottom it would go back to the
top and stop when it reached your starting point. Is there a setting
that I’m missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

I don't know what is happening on your systems but my Word 2007 still works
exactly the same way.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message
Our office just upgraded to Word 2007. I noticed that if you start to
spell check in the middle of a document, it will check to the end and
leave anywhere above unchecked. Even if you go back to the top, it
considers the document already checked. Word used to just start from
where you were and once it reached the bottom it would go back to the
top and stop when it reached your starting point. Is there a setting
that I’m missing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JonnieMN JonnieMN is offline

wrote in message

Our office just upgraded to Word 2007. I noticed that if you start to
spell check in the middle of a document, it will check to the end and
leave anywhere above unchecked. Even if you go back to the top, it
considers the document already checked. Word used to just start from
where you were and once it reached the bottom it would go back to the
top and stop when it reached your starting point. Is there a setting
that I’m missing?- Hide quoted text -

I just checked it. I started in the middle of the document and it did
the spell check to the end and stopped. If I go back to the top it
will let me check to where I origionally started.