Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Mary is offline

Default Lines in resume

I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple of short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there. Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do they print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple of
short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there.
Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Mary is offline

Yes, they do.
--
Mary

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do they print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple of
short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there.
Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Mary is offline

Any suggestions?
--
Mary

"Mary" wrote:

Yes, they do.
--
Mary

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do they print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple of
short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there.
Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Could you send it to me? (I understand if you prefer not to.)

jl underscore paules at hotmail dot com

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
Any suggestions?
--
Mary

"Mary" wrote:

Yes, they do.
--
Mary

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do they print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple
of
short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there.
Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

There is a line in my document that I can't delete because I can't select it.
How did it get there, and what can I do about it?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Mary" wrote in message
I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple of short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there. Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Mary" wrote in message
Any suggestions?
--
Mary

"Mary" wrote:

Yes, they do.
--
Mary

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do they print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary" wrote in message
I have created a resume in Word, but for some reason I have a couple
of
short
vertical lines showing up in the text. Don't know why they're there.
Can't
seem to edit them out. Can someone help?
--
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

They could be change bars (if they're in the margin), or possibly cell
borders.

http://word.mvps.org