Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sammy Sammy is offline

Default Please help me

Hi. I want to know if I can print my brochure on one piece of paper so I can
fold it. My brochure has 2 sides. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to
print my brochure?Please respond as soon as possible. P.S. My project is due
Monday. =(
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

Look at Word's Templates and choose the brochure type that you want.

Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Sammy" wrote in message
Hi. I want to know if I can print my brochure on one piece of paper so I
can
fold it. My brochure has 2 sides. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to
print my brochure?Please respond as soon as possible. P.S. My project is
due
Monday. =(

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If your printer can print duplex, you just tell it to do so. If not, you
will have to print page 1, flip it over and print page 2.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]