Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Iamlovespar[_2_] Iamlovespar[_2_] is offline

Default Same as Previous-How to find Icon

Hello,
My ongoing saga of documents where the Headers and footers are disapearing
has something to do with the section breaks and the fact that they are tied
together.
Where can I find the icon for the "Same as Previous" in 2007? I need to
unlink a bunch of headers.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

When you are editing Headers and Footers, the contextual Header & Footer
Tools: Design tab has a "Navigation" group including "Link to Previous"

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com