Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jazzbaby Jazzbaby is offline

Default I bought a template from a website. How do I download to Word?

I purchased a template from a website to enable me to print correlated
multiple copies of a title page for each of 100 CD's I am currently preparing
to load into a Rock-ola Nostalgia jukebox. Each title page prints a 2 digit
disc number at the top and then lists each track title individually, line by
line. How do I download the template from the website into Microsoft Word
2003? There were NO instructions on how to do this in the owner's manual of
the jukebox!

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2003, click on Tools | Options | File Locations, and note
the folder designated for User Templates. The default folder is
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates, but yours may be different. The User
Templates folder is where you want to save your downloaded
templates. You may wish to save the original template to another
location on your hard drive and put a working copy in the User
Templates folder, just in case somebody messes up the working copy.

Jazzbaby wrote:

I purchased a template from a website to enable me to print correlated
multiple copies of a title page for each of 100 CD's I am currently preparing
to load into a Rock-ola Nostalgia jukebox. Each title page prints a 2 digit
disc number at the top and then lists each track title individually, line by
line. How do I download the template from the website into Microsoft Word
2003? There were NO instructions on how to do this in the owner's manual of
the jukebox!

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sounds like you need to ask the tech support folks at that website how to
download it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]