Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sean Carlsen Sean Carlsen is offline

Default Need good example OSHA compliant first aid log

Need to create a log for our First Aid room and am looking for a good format
to do so. Need to capture things like name, date of inj. treatment received,
etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

A Google search of first aid log with and without OSHA produced several
results.