Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pauline pauline is offline

Default Line Spacing default

i am a confident word 2003 user who is struggling to find how to change the
line spacing which seems to be set at double/multiply even though the spacing
shows as single in the "paragraph/line & spacing" . On the styles section i
have clicked on "no spacing" but it does not stay as default.

Please help.

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you saying that you are now using Word 2007? If so, you can do the
following to restore the formatting of Word 2003: On the Home tab, click
Change Styles | Style Set | Word 2003. Then click Change Styles | Set as
Default.

If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pauline" wrote in message
i am a confident word 2003 user who is struggling to find how to change the
line spacing which seems to be set at double/multiply even though the
spacing
shows as single in the "paragraph/line & spacing" . On the styles section
have clicked on "no spacing" but it does not stay as default.

Please help.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Are you using a third party font? One that may have a large internal
leading built in?