Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JRS JRS is offline

Default Pasting in Word Table

I have created a form using Word 2007. I have the form protected using the
"No Changes" protection and allow "Everyone" to make changes where the form
needs to be filled in. One portion of the form is a table where I am
attempting to paste consectutive numbers from Excel into the table to provide
a number list in each cell of the column. When pasting a single cell into
the table, the spacing stays single space. When attempting to paste multiple
cells, the spacing changes to 1.5 or double space and I am unable to change
it back to single space. How do you make the cells stay single space for the
pasted infromation?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Make sure that Line Spacing is set to "Single," and that Spacing Before and
After are both set to zero for the paragraph and table style that is being
used.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP